Tuesday, February 28, 2012

EOTD (2/24/12)- Hello, Sweetheart! feat. Sugarpill

So, last Saturday I posted a low quality cell phone pic on my personal Facebook showing the makeup I was wearing with the promise that better quality pics and a blog post would be up soon. Well, in case you haven't noticed, it's Tuesday night. That counts as soon, right?

Eh. Better late than never.

This look basically stemmed from two thoughts floating in my little brain:
1) I wanted to do ink brows, as it had been a long time since I had done something like that and I finally had a good pink with which to do it.
2) I wanted to play with the other shadows in my Sugarpill Sweetheart Palette.

So here we go!




Face:
  • M.A.C. Studio Fix Fluid in NC15
  • M.A.C. Prep + Prime Translucent Setting Powder
  • 'Dollipop' by Sugarpill as the blusher
Eyes:
  • UDPP in 'Original'
  • NYX Jumbo Pencil in 'Milk', all over the lid to the brow and blended out
  • 'After Party' by Sugarpill, on the outer 'v' and crease and drawn over towards the nose
  • 'Midori' by Sugarpill, in the inner corner of the lid and just below 'After Party'- drawn towards the outside of the eye
  • 'Dollipop' by Sugarpill, in the center of the lid
  • 'Pretty Violet' Water Proof Liner by NYX, in the waterline and on the lower lash line.
  • 'Poison Plum' by Sugarpill, to set the purple liner
  • 'Dollipop',  on the inner corner of the lower lash line
  • NYX Studio Liquid Liner in 'Extreme Smokey Gray'
  • Pin-Up Tease mascara by NYX
  • 'Dollipop' brushed through the brows along with my usual brow eyeshadows: 'Teddy' by Too Faced and 'Brown Down' by M.A.C.
Lips:
  • 'Rose Garden lipstick by Clinique
  • 'Glam Guava' lipgloss by E.L.F.
Later my freaky darlings!
<3



0 comments:

Post a Comment