Wednesday, February 22, 2012

NTMS- Gradient Eyeliner

This is a first for me, and I have to say that not only did I enjoy creating this look, but wearing it as well. I have a feeling that this will become an Aimee makeup staple.

Plus, any excuse to play with my Sugarpill palette. I mean, come on! Sugarpill is the shiz!




Face:
  • M.A.C. Studio Fix Fluid in NC15
  • M.A.C. Prep + Prime Translucent Setting Powder
  • M.A.C. 'Frankly Scarlet' as the blusher
Eyes:
  • UDPP in 'Original'
  • 'Brulee' eyeshadow by Wet N' Wild, all over the lid
  • Gray/Brown eyeshadow by M.A.C., in the crease. (the eyeshadow is nameless, it came in the Colourizations Duo #3)
  • For the gradient effect I used all the shadows from the Burning Heart Palette by Sugarpill. From the inner corner out is: 'Buttercupcake', 'Flamepoint', 'Love+', and 'Poison Plum'. All shadows were applied over NYX Jumbo Pencil in 'Milk', to give the shadows something to stick to.
  • Maybelline Eyestudio Cream Liner in 'Blackest Black', applied in a very thin line across the upper lash line.
  • NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in 'Milk', in the water line set with a white eyeshadow
  • NYX Retractable Eyeliner in 'Aqua Green', along the lower lash line and set with 'Flipside' by Urban Decay
  • NYX Pin-Up Tease mascara
Lips:
  •  Revlon Colorburst Lipgloss in 'Ignite'
Later my freaky darlings!
<3


*Edited: I accidentally left out a product. But it's fixed now. :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

This is soo awesome! Love the bright colors.

Aimee said...

Thank you! <3

Post a Comment