I've been on an Agatha Christie's Marple binge here lately (I absolutely adore her books), so it's been me, the couch and Geraldine McEwan for the past few days. Even though the Geraldine McEwan Miss Marple's aren't very true to the books (at all), I absolutely love the way she portrays Miss Marple and the supporting cast and production quality are incredible, so I'll overlook the discrepancies. Anyways, since the majority of the books/episodes take place in the 1940s and 1950s there is an abundance of winged liner and red lips. Needless to say, I love it!
Today, I decided to springboard off of the fabulous makeup and do a winged liner. Now, this isn't a vintage recreation, it's just an "I wanted to play today!" look.
Here we go!
- M.A.C. Studio Fix Fluid in NC15
- M.A.C. Select Moisture Cover Concealer in NC20
- Loose Translucent Powder
- M.A.C. Blush Ombre in 'Azalea Blossom'
- NARS 'Albatross'
- UDPP in 'Sin'
- NYX Jumbo Pencil in 'Milk', under the brows
- 'Brule' (matte skin tone) eyeshadow by Wet n' Wild, all over the lid
- 'Kid' (tan) eyeshadow by M.A.C., in the crease
- Unnamed (brown/gray) eyeshadow by M.A.C., in the deep crease
- 'Tako' (matte white) by Sugarpill, brow bone highlight
- NYX Extreme Liquid Liner in 'Extreme Smokey Gray'
- NYX Retractable Waterproof Eyeliner in 'Aqua Green', on the bottom waterline
- M.A.C. Technakohl Eyeliner in 'Graphblack', on the top waterline
- 'Mochi' (mint blue/green) eyeshadow by Sugarpill, to set the NYX pencil
- Maybelline Mega Plush Volum' Express Mascara in 'Very Black'
- 'Vegas Volt' lipstick by M.A.C.
Since Halloween is right around the corner, leave me some makeup ideas/suggestions in the comments section.
Later my freaky darlings!