Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Urban Decay? Yes please! **sale**

If you have ever wanted to try Urban Decay cosmetics, there is no time like the present. They are running some fabulous deals right now, seriously. When I saw this I literally had a "holy crap on a stick" moment.


Urban Decay eyeshadow palettes typically run in the range of $30-$36 dollars, which is a good deal to me. Why? UD palettes come with 6 eyeshadows (individually priced at $17), a travel eyeliner (the full size eyeliners are priced at $18), and a travel sized Primer Potion (full sized Primer Potions are priced at $19). So, if you just bought 6 individual eyeshadow it would run you about $102. Yeah. Urban Decay Palettes = a freaking awesome deal.


But right now on their website they are featuring the Preen palette for $10. Yes. You heard right. $10! I don't know how long this sale is going to last, so I'd seriously suggest that y'all check it out. They are also running some good deals on some of their other products as well.


Like I said, if you've been wanting to try out some Urban Decay, now is definitely the time to buy.


Preen Eyeshadow Palette


Other Great Urban Decay Deals


*Also, Urban Decay is a cruelty free company.


Happy shopping, my freaky darlings.

0 comments:

Post a Comment