Thursday, June 16, 2011

Howl

Wow.


I'm writing a for realz blog on a for realz blogging site. Yay go me. You know, I must say that this doesn't look too shabby. Not to shabby at all.


So. What am I blogging about? Hell if I know. Ha! I kid, I kid. But, I have a feeling that it will be a bit of everything. So if you've ever wanted to venture into the realm of "What the heck is that girl thinking?!", here's your chance. Chances are that you'll find everything from makeup looks that I've concocted (just wait until October when I can get away with doing special effects work), recently watched movies, my fangirl obsessions *cough*HarryPotter*cough*, music I'm currently annoying my husband with because I play it all the time, and other things in that vein. You can also expect to see me talk about my writing, spoiler free of course, and how I'm progressing. Who knows, this blog thing may even help with that nasty little thing called writer's block that likes to rear it's ugly head every once in a while. And, since I'm in the process of losing weight, getting healthy, and keeping my blood sugar at a normal level, you'll probably hear about my progress and also about how I'm craving [insert carb filled food here].  There. Now you know.


As for the title, Peaches n' Scream, the origin of that it quite easy: It's my roller derby name, or it would be if I played roller derby. Either way, it's awesome so I'm keeping it.


Now that I've gotten the intro spiel out of the way, lets talk about something else! Yay! 


The title of this entry is Howl. Why? Because it's the title of the song that I have stuck in my head at the moment. I'll be nice and include a video for it at the end of this entry. So, since this is pretty much it for tonight, here you go!








See you soon my freaky darlings.













0 comments:

Post a Comment