Monday, July 25, 2011

EOTD - Brown and Turquoise

I just want to state for the record that I absolutely love this look. One thing I keep wondering, though: Why the heck haven't I done this before!? Brown and Turquoise/Blue is one of my absolute favorite color combos- it's my bedroom color scheme for goodness sake!


Anywhos....


Pics!




Face:
  • M.A.C. Studio Fix Fluid in NC15
  • Translucent powder
  • 'Nerdgasm' blush by Geek Chic Cosmetics
Eyes:
  • E.L.F. Eyeshadow primer
  • NYX Jumbo Pencil in 'Milk', all over the lid to the brow 
  • Matte Turquoise eyeshadow from the BH Cosmetics 120 palette, on the lid up to the crease
  • 'Flipside' by Urban Decay, on the lid and lower lash line
  • 'Scene' eyeshadow (matte red-brown) by Lancome, in the crease
  • Matte tan eyeshadow from the BH Cosmetics 120 palette, in the crease and blended out
  • Gray eyeshadow (satin finish) from the BH Cosmetics 120 palette, in the deep crease
  • Pale Gold eyeshadow from the BH Cosmetics 120 palette, as the brow highlight
  • Copper eyeliner on the waterline
  • NYX Studio Liquid Liner in 'Smokey Gray'
  • Sephora Kohl Waterproof eyeliner in 'Keep Black', tight line
  • One by One mascara by Maybelline
  • False eyelashes
Lips:
  • Tangerine lipstick by Ulta

Yep. Easily, easily, my new favorite look. 

Share the Peachy love, my freaky darlings. 

<3

0 comments:

Post a Comment