Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Simple Pixiwoo Inspired Look

I know it's been a while, I'm so sorry about that. I have been a busy little bee to be perfectly honest. But despite all of my busyness I have not forgotten about this blog. I've been working on looks (keep an eye out for a Harry Potter series) and I've also got several reviews coming up. 


So yesterday I was browsing my Youtube subscriptions and I watched the newest tutorial from Pixiwoo. I absolutely adore Sam and Nic, they are incredibly talented and classy and they're just plain fabulous- I also can't wait to get my hands on some of Sam's brushes. You can watch the video for the look here. It's simple and absolutely gorgeous, and I wanted to show that I can indeed pull of "wearable" as well as I can dramatic. Of course I don't have everything that Sam used for the look, so I just improvised with the tools available to me.





Face:
  • M.A.C. Studio Fix Fluid in NC 15
  • Translucent face powder
  • Wet n' Wild blusher in Mellow wine (contour)
  • NYC blusher in Central Park Pink (apples of cheeks)
Eyes:
  • E.L.F. eyeshadow primer
  • Skin toned eyeshadow with shimmer (unknown brand) all over the lid
  • 'Scene' eyeshadow by Lancome in the crease/lower lash line
  • 'Hazelnut' eyeshadow by Mary Kay in the crease/just above the crease/lower lash line
  • Dark gray eyeshadow from the 'Splendid' palette by Hard Candy in the deep crease
  • 'Filigree' eyeshadow by Lancome as the brow highlight
  • 'Black Dog' eyeshadow by Urban Decay along the upper lash line
  • NYX jumbo eye pencil in 'Milk' on the waterline, set with white eyeshadow
  • One By One mascara by Maybelline
  • False eyelashes

Brows:
  • E.L.F. eyebrow kit in 'Medium'

Lips:
  • NYX lip liner in 'Hot Red'
  • M.A.C. lipglass in 'Russian Red'


There it is! Proof! Ha!

Later my freaky darlings. <3




0 comments:

Post a Comment