Thursday, July 7, 2011

Little Peachy Update

Yes, I am fully aware that it has been over a week since I've posted anything. Please refrain from stoning me, after all I'm posting now aren't I?


So what's been going on in the Peachy world this week?


Hmmm...


For one, I changed my hair. I got it cut yesterday, and bleached my roots today- which I'm sure the citizens of the universe were thanking me for. An inch + of roots is not attractive. At all. Oh. And I did something else, too. Wanna see? Of course you do.



BAM!

Yeah. Bet you didn't see that coming. Or maybe you did. Who knows. I do have a penchant for changing my hair color...a lot...

So I now have Tonks hair, and therefore win at life. Ha! Needless to say, I am totally ready for the midnight showing of 'Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows: Part Two' next week. Hell. Yeah.

Hair aside..

I've also changed my makeup setup area a bit. I'll probably post pics at some point.

I'll also have some reviews coming up very soon, and I'm super excited about that. 

There. I posted. Yeah, yeah, it's short. Blah, blah. Be happy. ;)

See you soon my freaky darlings..

<3



2 comments:

Kelly Sedai said...

Love the hair babe!! HARRY POTTER RULES THE UNIVERSE!! :D

Aimee said...

Agreed! ;)

Post a Comment