Wednesday, March 21, 2012

EOTD- St. Patrick's Day

So four days after St. Patrick's day I'm finally doing a post. I honestly meant to have this up on Sunday, but the hubs and I spent the day Spring Cleaning. Fun, fun, fun.

I had an absolute blast this St. Patrick's Day. We went downtown to watch the parade, and then over to a friend's house to hang out, eat, drink and be merry, and then ended the day with a St. Patrick's Day movie classic: 'The Boondock Saints'. Also, I didn't have a hangover! Epic win!

Moving right along...




Face:
  • M.A.C. Studio Fix Fluid in NC15
  • M.A.C. Prep + Prime Translucent Finishing Powder
  • 'Nerdgasm' blush by Geek Chic Cosmetics
Eyes:
  • UDPP in 'Original'
  • 'Buck' eyeshadow by Urban Decay, in the crease as the transition color
  • 'Inevitable Betrayal' eyeshadow by Geek Chic Cosmetics, all over the lid
  • 'A Very Fine Hat' eyeshadow by Geek Chic Cosmetics, in the crease
  • 'Virgin' eyeshadow by Urban Decay, as the brow bone highlight
  • NYX Studio Liquid Liner in 'Extreme Smokey Gray'
  • Benefit Bad Gal Lash mascara
Lips:
  • 'Morange' lipstick by M.A.C.
  • 'Vegas Volt' lipstick by M.A.C.




I also wanted to throw in this picture. I'm very proud to say that I am 25lbs. lighter now than I was last St. Patrick's Day. I've worked very hard, and I'm half way to my ultimate goal. I'm excited that I'm becoming a healthier person, and it feels so damn good! I can't tell y'all how much my self esteem has improved since I've started this journey. Now, I've just gotta keep on truckin'.

Later my freaky darlings.
<3

0 comments:

Post a Comment