Friday, March 2, 2012

EOTD- Early Spring

Today's look is simple and spring-tastic, and, if I'm completely honest, M.A.C.-tastic as well. Yesterday I purchased an empty 15 pan M.A.C. palette and de-potted all of my eyeshadows- the smell of melting plastic made me a smidge loopy for the rest of the afternoon. So, this morning I carted my butt up to the M.A.C. counter, turned in my empty containers, and picked me out some lipstick. Also, I hit up my local CCO (Cosmetic Company Outlet) yesterday and picked up a few M.A.C. things there as well, so they, too, will be making an appearance in this post. This whole spiel was just to say that now that my shadows are in one spot and I can see them and I have new stuff and I wanted to play.You can't blame a girl, right?

Moving on...




Face:
  • Ulta Color Instincts Shade-Adjusting Foundation in 'Light'
  • M.A.C. Prep + Prime Translucent Finishing Powder
  • 'Dirty Plum' blush by M.A.C.
Eyes:
  • UDPP in 'Original'
  • 'Expensive Pink' eyeshadow by M.A.C., all over the lid and slightly above the crease
  • 'Prussian' eyeshadow by M.A.C., in the crease, and along the outer two-thirds of the lower lash line
  • 'Grey/Brown' eyeshadow (nameless eyeshadow from the Colourizations Duo #3) by M.A.C., in the crease to blend out 'Prussian', and also along the outer two-thirds of the lower lash line
  • 'Blue Spruce' eyeshadow by M.A.C., in the outer 'v' only
  • 'Coppering' eyeshadow by M.A.C., in between 'Blue Spruce' and 'Expensive Pink'
  • 'Woodwinked' eyeshadow by M.A.C., in the inner corner and along the inner third of the lower lash line
  • 'Tissueweight' eyeshadow by M.A.C., as the brow bone highlight
  • M.A.C. Technakohl Liner in 'Brown Border'
  • NYX Eyeliner Pencil in 'Velvet', on the bottom waterline
  • M.A.C. Zoom Fast Black Lash mascara
Lips:
  • 'Vegas Volt' lipstick by M.A.C.
  • 'Strage Potion' lipglass by M.A.C.
I said it was going to be M.A.C. heavy. 

This isn't my best work by a long shot, but I feel pretty right now, and that's all that really matters.

Also, the Ulta foundation I'm using is new (I got it for free with the Ulta points I earned last quarter. Woot!), so I'm not sure how I feel about it yet. Let me know in the comments what you think. 

Thanks for reading my loves!

Later my freaky darlings!
<3

0 comments:

Post a Comment