Thursday, October 13, 2011

Halloween Collab w/ Play Hard, Look Fabulous- Football

It's that wonderful time of year. Football season. Yes, I know what you're thinking: "This is supposed to be a Halloween look, right?". And you would not be incorrect. That's right, it's a double whammy. Even better than that, it's a collaboration with Christa from Play Hard, Look Fabulous


Down here in the Dirty South it's all about College Football, and in Alabama we take our football pretty darn seriously. Lets face it, the state of Alabama has one of the greatest, if not the greatest, rivalries in the nation. Alabama vs. Auburn is a pretty big deal down here, it's been know to split families and friendships- if only for a few months. But it is all in good fun.


When Christa approached me about doing a Halloween collab, I was pretty freaking ecstatic. When she suggested that our first look be football themed, I pretty much jumped for joy. I knew exactly what I was going to do. I'm a pretty big Alabama fan, my first words were even "Roll Tide" (not even joking about that), needless to say there's going to be a lot of Crimson in this look. But, just as a little side note, to all of my friends who are Auburn fans, I'm not trying to slight you guys in the least. Orange and Blue is a color combo that I generally avoid as a rule, not because of Auburn but because I just can't do it- same rule applies to orange and green and green and red. I will probably, eventually, pull the trigger and do an Auburn look just for you guys, just so there's no hard feelings.


So, here's the look(s)!




Oh yeah, did I also mention that this is a two-for-the-price-of-one? Yep. I'm awesome like that.

Eyes:
  • UDPP in 'Sin'
  • 'Love +' by Sugarpill, on the lid and over the crease
  • 'Beautymarked' by M.A.C., on the lid close to the lashline, blended with 'Love +'
  • 'Sushi Flower' by M.A.C., in the crease to blend out the harsh lines of the 'Love +'
  • 'Brulee' by Wet n' Wild, as the brow highlight
  • NYX liquid eyeliner in 'Extreme Smokey Gray'
  • One by One mascara by Maybelline
  • 'Werewolf' by TfTB, brushed through the brows
Face:
  • M.A.C. Studio Fix Fluid in NC15
  • NYC loose powder in 'Translucent'
  • '16 Rose Coup De Foudre' blush by Bourjois
Lips:
  • 'Milan' lipstick by NYX
  • The lipgloss I used was from Sephora, but I believe that it is discontinued. It's a gray/black gloss with glitter, and is great for darkening your lip color
Eye Black (under eye marks):
  • Rimmel Soft Kohl Eyeliner in 'Jet Black', for the general outline
  • Maybelline Eye Studio Gel Eyeliner in 'Blackest Black', to fill in the shape
  • 'Legend' eyeshadow by TfTB (matte black) to set



Be sure to check out Christa's look!




Later my freaky darlings!

<3

0 comments:

Post a Comment