Tuesday, April 24, 2012

EOTD- Petal Pretty



As you can probably tell, I did not post my skin care/skin experiment yesterday. Believe me I was going to, but the weekend threw me a curve ball and kinda screwed me up a bit. I do plan on having it up before the end of the week, though. Promise.

So today's look came from the epiphany I had in the shower this morning:
"I want to wear 'Stars N' Rockets' today!"

Epic and groundbreaking, no? ... That's what I thought.









Face:
  • NARS Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturizer in 'Finland'
  • M.A.C. Prep + Prime Translucent Pressed Finishing Powder
  • Bourjois blush in 16 Rose Coup De Foudre
Eyes:
  • M.A.C. Paint Pot in 'Painterly'
  • 'Buck' eyeshadow by Urban Decay, in the crease
  • 'Stars N' Rockets' eyeshadow by M.A.C., all over the lid and blended over the crease
  • 'Prussian' eyeshadow by M.A.C., in the outer 'v' and blended into the deep crease
  • 'Tissueweight' eyeshadow by M.A.C., in the inner corners and as the brow bone highlight
  • Lashgasm mascara by Too Faced
Lips:
  • Revlon Colorburst Lip Gloss in 'Strawberry'
Later, my freaky darlings.
<3





0 comments:

Post a Comment