1) This is the first look I've ever done for the Facebook group, Never Too Much Sparkle, and their weekly showcase theme- which is 'Black and White' this week.
2) This is the first time since the holiday season that I've been able to actually sit and play with my makeup.
So, needless to say, I've had a blast today.
- M.A.C. Studio Fix Fluid in NC15
- M.A.C. Prep + Prime Transparent Finishing Powder
- Bourjois blush in 16 Rose Coup De Foudre
- UDPP in 'Original'
- NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in 'Milk'- all over the lid and up to the brow bone
- Matte White eyeshadow (120 Pro Palette)- all over the NYX base
- 'Black Dog' (matte black) by Urban Decay- in the outer 'V', and tapered out into a thin line towards the nose
- 'Rock' (charcoal gray w/ subtle shimmer) by NYX- used to help blend out the black
- 'Wedding Day' (white w/ shimmer) by Sephora- over the matte white
- NYX studio liquid liner in 'Extreme Black'- winged out along the black eyeshadow, also thinly applied on the lower lash line and extended out
- 'Black Dog'- along the lower lash line
- NYX Jumbo Pencil in 'Milk'- in the waterline between the wings
- Matte White eyeshadow- to set the Jumbo Pencil
- M.A.C. Technakohl liner in 'Graphblack'- in the tightline
- Too Faced Lashgasm mascara
- 'Marquis 'D' by M.A.C.
Later, my freaky darlings.