Wednesday, January 11, 2012

EOTD- "Burnished Brown"

Hi all!


I'm actually posting an EOTD today. Is that amazing or what? 


Now that I've finally located the charger for my camera batteries, I can get cracking again. Believe you me, I've got a lot of pictures to take. 


But lets get on with the look. I felt like playing with browns today, and I ended up with this smokey brown eye that I adore. 






Face:

  • M.A.C. Studio Fix Fluid in NC15
  • UDPP in 'Original'
  • M.A.C. Prep + Prime Transparent Finishing Powder
  • 'Who's Your Poppy?' blush by Too Faced
  • M.A.C. Mineralized Skin Finish in 'Lightscapade'- along the top of the cheek bones
Eyes:
  • 'Browndown' (medium brown) by M.A.C.- on the lid and up over the crease
  • 'Teddy Bear' (light brown) by Too Faced- all over lid to blend out 'Browndown'
  • 'Darkhorse' (dark brown w/ gold reflects) by Urban Decay (Naked Palette)- on the lid
  • 'Totally Toasted' (light brown w/ gold reflects) by Too Faced- in the crease
  • M.A.C. Technakohl Liner in 'Brownborder'- in the tightline, waterline, and smudged along the lower lashline.
  • 'Darkhorse'- smudged along the outer 1/3 of the lower lashline
  • 'Totally Toasted'- smudged along the middle 1/3 of the lower lashline
  • 'Blonde Abition' (pale gold) by Too Faced- on the inner 1/3 of the lower lashline
  • 'Virgin' (frosted white) by Urban Decay (Naked Palette)- as the brow bone highlight and the inner corner highlight
  • Clinique Lash Doubling Mascara in 'Black'
Lips:
  • 'Crosswires' by M.A.C.
  • Revlon Color Burst Lipgloss in 'Sunset Peach'


See you later, my freaky darlings.
<3

1 comments:

Ladybug said...

Love the new look, and like the new insight on the soaps and a local company.

Post a Comment