Sunday, November 13, 2011

EOTD/FOTD 11/12/11- Plus a few other little things.

It's nearly the middle of November, and I haven't done a post. Bad Aimee, bad. But, I have gotten a lot of goodies to post about and review, so that's something right?


*crickets*


Anywhos....


Here's a quick EOTD/FOTD that I did Saturday night (11/12/11).




Eyes:
  • UDPP in 'Original'
  • 'Brulee' by Wet n' Wild, all over the lid
  • 'Dusk' by Tarte for True Blood, in the crease and along the lower lash line
  • Grey/Brown by M.A.C. (Duo #3), in the deep crease and along the lower lash line
  • 'Oil Slick' 24/7 Pencil by Urban Decay, along the upper lash line and upper waterline
  • 'Extreme Smokey Grey' liquid liner by NYX, along the upper lash line and winged out
  • Bad Gal Lash by Benefit
  • 'Werewolf' (matte brown) and 'Legend' (matte black), through the brows
  • Demi Whispies false eyelashes
Face:
  • M.A.C. Studio Fix Fluid in NC15
  • N.Y.C. loose powder in 'Translucent'
  • 16 Rose Coup De Foudre (pale pink) blush by Bourjois
Lips:
  • NYX lip liner in 'Hot Pink'
  • 'Show Orchid' by M.A.C.
As I said above, I'll have some haul/reviews coming up very soon- featuring a few of the products used in this look. 

Also, I have discovered Pinterest. So, if any of you are on there, look me up! Here I am!

And, if you want, you can follow me on Twitter.

See you soon my freaky darlings!

<3

2 comments:

Post a Comment